Why Choose an Lakes Area Home Inspector Inspector?
Only an ASHI inspector can provide your customers with a professional, personalized inspection that combines more than 30 years of the highest technical standards, adherence to a strict code of ethics and the very best in customer service and education. We call this “The ASHI Experience”. When you choose Lakes Area Home Inspections Inc., you’ll be working with professional home inspectors who have passed the most rigorous technical examinations in effect today, including inspectors who are required to perform more than 250 professional inspections before they’re even allowed to call themselves ”certified”. No other professional society can match the credentials of an ASHI inspector.
Kyle Stiverson is the Owner/Operator of Lakes Area Home Inspections Inc.
He has an extensive background in the development of Senior Housing Facilities. Serving as President for 15 years in the housing development industry, Kyle brings a wealth of knowledge to the Lakes Area Home Inspection team and is the principal owner.
Kyle has been married to his wife Silvia for 14 years and in his spare time enjoys fishing the waters of Lake Michigan with his family and friends.
Kyle’s proven attention to detail during all phases of housing development is carried forward to support LAHI clients during the home inspection process.“I believe that if you listen first to the needs of others you will be in a much better position to help”.
Current Member of the following organizations:
- Current past president
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- National Pest Management Association
- Great Lakes Chapter: Inspector by review
- Current core member Great Lakes Chapter
- Current Midwest leader of the Council of Representatives
- American Home Inspectors Training Institute
- National Association of Residential Real Estate Professionals
- Twin Lakes Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Villa /Lindenhurst Chamber of Commerce
- Kenosha Realtors Association (KRA)
- State Licensed in both Wisconsin & Illinois
- American Society of Home Inspectors – ASHI – Certified Inpector by Review
- Fully Insured
Additional Services Offered
- Termite Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Mold Testing
- Most inspection are scheduled and completed within one (1) business week
- Reports provided on-site at the completion of inspection